Thursday 23 August 2012

Filipina denies existence of the Qube in Qatar

Young Maria St Leggins of Cebu denies ever visting the Qube or taking part in a karaoke competition during her 6 years in Qatar. When stopped by our non-stop investigator from the Gulf-Penisular Maria replied, 'it's true, I know you will not believe me but I've not entered that building. Until you mentioned it I never knew it existed. I'm 23 and I have better things to do with my time like write anonmous letters to be my employers complaining about the Indians in my office'

While we were speaking to Maria her husband Bill Bignuts, 73 of Indiana, USA approached 'Why are you talking to my wife and don't judge me with those eyes. We are different to all those others with large age gaps we have so much in common. errr.. you know like.... karaoke at the Qube, ... no I meant horizontal jogging...err, why don't you just go away I'm sleepy'

Our unstoppable reporter then showed Maria over 2,000 Facebook photos of her at the Qube during the last Battle of the Bands posing in a fluorscent top and a over the top breast job.
'please go away, ok, ok I went there once but that was just to meet a friend and my husband was asleep, in fact he is always asleep. If he finds out then my allowance will be cut by 20,000 QR a month and my Lacoste handbag will be donated to a labourer in the box appeal. I think he has only just 1 or 2 years left at best, so if I keep him partying hard at home I get to keep the money

No comments:

Post a Comment