Sunday 26 August 2012

Mr Angry of Pakistan

This week we are following local Pakistani resident of Qatar Mustpha Wind back to his native Pakistani, where after 45 years in Doha things come as quite a shock to him.

Mustpha has always been an angry man but meeting long lost relatives he realised he was just an amateur, 'well my uncle Ahmed Wind gets angry about everything, first it was the British, then the Indians, then the west in general and now it's the Americans. He's at his happiest angriest when in the streets burning effigies. He particularly likes to be angry about Islam. If someone looks at the Koran in a way he finds a little bit off, he's beating his head and calling for a fatwa'

When asked would he stay in pakistan or head back to Doha, Mr Wind was certain, 'back toDoha for me. I just can't compete on the angriest stakes. I tried condemning my neighbour and shouting at his children for being 3 seconds late for Friday prayers but I just looked silly. The guy next to me out did me by being angry about being angry and he topped it off by cutting off his ear, screaming madly at a CNN camera and then setting himself on fire. How can you beat that?'

Out intrepid reporter now scared what would happen next decided to catch the next flight back to Qatar. His last memory was 2000 people on the runway screaming at the plane, saying flying was haram and they should all be stoned for being in the devils belly of a steel beast.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Moza...:) Its just GREAT to see ur blog..:) I do agree there are going to be those who will hate this post and consider it nationality bashing but looking at it from a humorous point of view defo gives me a good laugh!...:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I look forward to the angry death threats from Pakistanis........ I notice on QL someone said I was a Pakistani as I never poked fun at them. Well here is the rebuttal.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. will follow :-) keep on

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D
    And now what is the source?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you mean who wrote this originally it was I. Check back for more satirical posts later, interspersed with some serious topics......

      Delete