Thursday 23 August 2012

Welcome one and all

This is a place where no topic is off limits, there is no censorship here and no enforcement of rules or beliefs. This is for those that live in Qatar and the gulf to freely express themselves.

Try to be nice and if you can't be nice at least be intelligent in your arguments.

I will post topics  for discussion from time to time so come back often!

P.S. Qatar Living believes in censorship and suppression of free speech, to placate the intolerant and the oppressive.

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm new to all this so I'll work on making it look pretty and have regular updates. No one can banned me from my own site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with this.
    All the best, adey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adey, a member from QL whose comments I liked reading but does not post very often these days. I can understand why. I'm thinking of setting up my own version of Qatar Living to compete and I am sure I can make it way more interesting........

      Delete
  5. You made it quite interesting now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait...it's a bit irritating. While posting comments, each comment needs fresh verification :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your work. hope to see updates on daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, Moza.... why are you deleting the idiotic comments.... we need a good laugh:-)

    Xena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Xena, no deletion of comments by me. QL self censors something chronic but I welcome all idiots.......

      Delete