Monday 11 December 2017

Saudi Arabia Government Wins Hypocrites of the Year for 10th Straight Year

Despite intense competition worldwide for this prized UN Accolade, Saudi Arabia's well experienced Administration again came out first for this prestigious award.

MBS in Geneva to collect the award spoke to the media, "We are proud that again we have been recognised as the most hypocritical government in the world for a 10th straight year. Of course we kept doing the usual things of preaching a strict form of Islam in the Kingdom while enjoying ourselves in London with alcohol, girls, gambling and outrageous spending but we realised with the emergence of the Trump Presidency we had to pull out all the stops. So first I devised a plan to accuse Qatar of supporting terrorism, while ignoring Saudi's long standing role in funding and supporting extremist groups around the world, (my father did giggle at that one) and then I preceded to lock up all my rich opponents on the basis of '"corruption" while spending $450 million on a dubious Da Vinci and $500 million on a yacht I liked the look off"

When questioned by Al Arabia Al Enquirer on how he obtained this ridiculous amount of money and what job he had apart from being 'Prince', MBS fired back;

"All my wealth was obtained legally and in the correct manner, anyone who disagrees can avail themselves of a free stay at the Ritz Carlton, Riyadh until they come to the correct answer."

President Trump was obviously disappointed and furious at not being selected for this award; "This is a big mistake, bigly, truly bigly. I'm making America great again but my hypocrisy levels are off the chart. I've been great and this committee has got it all wrong, how can I top introducing a travel ban on countries that had no connection with Islamic terrorism on American soil but leave off the countries whose citizens were directly involved? This is great policy and great hypocrisy. I've taken healthcare away from Americans and still managed to tell them its good for them, I've supported the gun lobby despite Americans dying like flies in a tar pit and I've supported the peace process massively by relocation the US Embassy to Jerusalem. Obama could not touch my level of great, bigly hypocrisy. Now I have to go, President is always busy making great deals and I must support a pedophile for the Senate"

2 comments:

  1. I like this piece. It is quite funny and speaks to the truth... Looking forward to reading more from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and I'm glad you liked it. I've been a bit lax the last few years, but more content coming soon....

      Delete